Free Night Award Chart
New Free Night Award Chart:
Your points can go further with our new Award Chart for free nights.
- Standard redemption rates for Categories 1–7 are now available.
- Coming in early 2019 — we’ll add peak, off-peak and Category 8 redemption rates.
- Hotels slated to be in Category 8 will be placed temporarily in Category 7, until Category 8 is introduced. So if you are interested in a future Category 8 hotel, you have the opportunity to save 25,000 points per night by booking before 2019.
|Category||Standard Effective August 18||Off-Peak Coming 2019||Peak Coming 2019|
|8 Coming 2019||85,000||70,000||100,000|
Redeem for Getaways.
From luxury island escapes to designer hotels and so much more — a bigger world is waiting for you.
- Free nights at 6,700 participating hotels worldwide.
- No blackout dates to get in your way.
- Cash + Points. Stay for as little as $55 and 3,500 points.
- Stay for 5, pay for 4. Receive a complimentary night when you redeem for five nights.
- Use points to upgrade to a suite or room with a view.
Redeem for Exclusive Moments.
Whatever your passion, we have an irresistible experience waiting for you.
- Go backstage with your favorite artists.
- Learn from the world’s best chefs.
- Get in the game with the pros — it’s your points for the win.
Redeem for Flights.
- Transfer points to more than 40 airlines, including United, Delta, Emirates, Lufthansa, China Eastern and more. The transfer ratio will be 3 points for one mile.
- Transfer as few as 3,000 points and up to 240,000 points per day — and any amount in between.
- As a bonus, we’ll add 15,000 points for every 60,000 points you transfer to airline miles, for a total of 25,000 miles in the airline program of your choice.
- Use points for airport lounge access and TSA PreCheck enrollment.
Redeem for Vacations.
Let your points enhance your vacations with our cruises, car rentals and more.
Redeem for Merchandise.
Use points for gift cards, travel gear, tech and other great purchases.
Redeem for Others.
Share your points with family, friends and charities.